24 December 2007

Alvin+Janice Wedding at Boracay (December 19th 2007)

I realized like almost all of the parties I go to with my Camera, I'm like 1% captured and photographed during the party! It SUCKS!!! We need more photographers in the family! Do only other person I can think of taking my photo is Kuya Alvin and He's getting married!!! hahaha! But but... I enjoy taking photographs so it makes up for it! and You guys are very Lucky =P

Again, Cheers and Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Alvin+Janice De Guzman! I hope you will enjoy viewing the photos. As for everyone else! next time bring a camera and flickr it!!! --don't forget to add me as contact! I need to see myself captured and photographed more than 1%! HAHAHA!

By the way, AWESOME FACES YOU GUYS!!!! KEEP ON PARTYING!!!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL ALBUM

Video from Jason Magbanua

1 comments:

Tan Man said...

Hey Jan! just send the link to everyone else because I only send it to Mama and Papa on YM... haha! ENJOY!