09 February 2008

The Ateneo vs UPVST Beach Hut Challenge

On this shoot I only used a Canon 50mm F 1.4 USM with my Canon 5D. I'm really impressed with the 50mm 1.4 really sharp and the colors are just amazing! excellent lens on an excellent camera! Albums and collections can be viewed in my Flickr account TanManPhotographie. Feel free to sign up in Flickr! so you can comment on the photos... but I got to warn everyone! FLICKR is so f@cking addicting! hahahaha :)

Oh and Congratulations to my old Team (UPVST) for the winning the Challenge! Good Job everyone! too bad for Ateneo for getting hammered in their own pool.

and to Ateneo Swimming Team =P !
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW FAVORITES ALBUM

CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL ALBUM

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey. mr tanman. i love ur selected collection of portraits. u got the eye mahn. i actually used one of ur shots in a card for my mother, just a little layouting of my own. u can check it out at my site. www.theverityofkraven.multiply.com

rakenrol