06 June 2008

Tuna at 5 months

TanManPhoto_05302008_MG_6807a copyNow at 5 Months, Tuna has been the same healthy puppy. He still likes girls alot (He follows them around), wags his tail every time there are girls around. He likes to play with his whistle sounding chew ball. He also likes to eat steak, salmon, and ICE CREAM. haha :)) Sometimes He is very very playful, plays tag with me on the roof deck. He is sometimes naughty chewing on things he shouldn't be chewing, eating things and food he shouldn't be eating, doesn't eat dog food much which he should be eating... haha! oh well, He still is very adorable puppy.

oh here is a photo (polaroid) taken by my sister... very funny! I used to throw Tuna up in the Air saying Flying Tuna!!! and He seems to like it very much! haha! but now at 5 months, I don't think I can still throw him up in the air anymore because he is a heavy weight alright....
Flying Tuna

when I just got him... sooo cute and cuddly!!!
Tuna

0 comments: