26 June 2008

My new Toy! --HOLGA CMY

My Holga CMY :))After 3 weeks of long,painful but patient wait... the Lomographic shipping Box arrived! Thanks to my cousins over at Garden State New Jersey, Kuya Alvin, Ate Janice, Kuya Jeremy and Lomographic Society over at Brooklyn, NYC! box was loaded with a Holga CMY Starter kit, a Lomo LC-A T-Shirt, and 40 rolls of Konika 400 120 film. AWESOME!

I was so excited to open and try out my new candy colored, medium format loading, don't think just shoot camera HOLGA CMY that I opened it while driving going home. haha! true story! :P This is AWESOME! and is going to be a Legendary Holga experience!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah 40 rolls!? that must have cost one hell of a lot of money! Good luck with the holga its a great little camera :)

Tan Man said...

yeah! 40 rolls :) its a bit expensive here in the philippines so I just got in the states. thinking of getting an LC-A also :) haha kind of addicting toys! :P

Anonymous said...

cool!!! can't wait for the pics.